PR Newswire has today published a great infographic explaining the results of their industry survey “what is PR”. Not surprising, but encouraging that storytelling, engagement, conversation, dialogue and solution finding feature so strongly…and most importantly – LISTENING.
About The Reality GapCorporate PR counsellor and former political campaign manager with thoughts on politics, campaigning and the business of public relations.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Memories of The Lady 08/04/2013
- RIP Douglas Smith Hon FCIPR 11/01/2013
- The poor bloody infantry 18/05/2013
- It’s not just about winning, is it? 30/03/2013
- Listen, say…do 13/04/2013
- BoJo on the nail again 16/06/2013
- Privacy Priorities 16/06/2013
- Party membership on the up, at least for one party 16/06/2013
- First Capital Connect, the railway time forgot 14/06/2013
- Syria: Not In My Name 14/06/2013
- rodneywillett: You are right - there is something odd going on. F...
- The Reality Gap: Couldn't agree more!...
- rodneywillett: Isn't there something in the thought that power co...
- The Reality Gap: You are the benchmark by which I judged all other ...
- George Pitcher: Mike - It was always a delight being hired & f...
BBC Boris Johnson brand BT Cameron canvassing Clegg Coalition Coalition Government communications conservative party Conservatives Crisis management Data Communications Bill david cameron democracy ed miliband EEC elections EU G4S internal communication internet Labour Lib Dems Margaret Thatcher McDonald's Microsoft Modernisers NHS Nigel Farage politics PR public relations Referendum reputation SDP Snoopers Charter social media spin Steve Hilton storytelling Thatcher trust UKIP